Flipping the Board
"There's class warfare, all right. But it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, and we're winning.¨
This is a cartoon I've drawn in 2020 with a concept by Jose Chavez. It features some of the richest men in the world: Warren Buffett. Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and Charles Koch.
The world's five richest men have more than doubled their fortunes from $405 billion to $869 billion since 2020 —at a rate of $14 million per hour— while nearly five billion people have been made poorer. The working class is strangled by the growing cost of life and low salaries, while the richest make stratospheric profits, paying little or no taxes. It's about time we flip the board of power. We're losing the war.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.