Fighting Fire with Fire
Traditional Australian Aboriginal fire-stick farming was used for thousands of years to promote fresh grassland growth which encouraged animals to graze for hunting.
When Europeans arrived the practice died out and over time the grass plains gave way to thick bushland prone to intense bushfires.
Now, experts say traditional methods could once again be adopted across the country for a variety of land management problems including bushfire prevention.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.