also known as female genital cutting (FGC)is the ritual cutting or removal of some or all of the external female genitalia. By sharp tool (razor blade) It is a traditional habit prevalent in many primitive societies in Asia and Africa, aimed to controlling sexual feelings to females when they grow up. The results are negative on both the psychological and physical level and may be the cause of death due to infection at a young age or to suicide in later stages ... Art. 1: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.