The end of the year in Washington is being as turbulent as it corresponds to an exceptional 2020. The coronavirus hits the United States with more virulence than ever; citizens suffer the deterioration of an economy whose summer glimpses of recovery are dramatically cut short by the pandemic; The highly complex vaccination campaign provides the only hint of optimism to some State Administrations, with their coffers empty due to the economic slowdown as a result of the fight against the virus, which are looking to financial collapse
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.