Egypt: Before & After
On November 28, Egypt will hold its first parliamentary election since an uprising ousted president Hosni Mubarak in February. Amr Okasha illustrates the difference between elections before and after the revolution of January 25 in Egypt. This cartoon is part of our project on the elections in Egypt.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.