Crime of the Century
Both the Secretary-General and the President of the United Nations have failed to address the issue of refugee drownings during their opening addresses to world leaders at the 73rd Session of the UN General Assembly in New York.
The UN has been accused of criminal negligence by turning its back on the thousands of migrants making the dangerous journey across the Mediterranean, as drowning deaths for 2018 pass the 1,500 mark with a total of just under 14,000 people perishing since 2015.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.