PCR, which stands for 'Polymerase Chain Reaction', is a diagnostic test that detects a fragment of the genetic material of a pathogen. In the coronavirus pandemic, as in so many other infectious disease-related public health crises, it is being used to determine whether or not a person is infected with coronavirus. In recent days, the quicker, simpler and faster diagnostic tests have been added to this tool.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.