The Concessions of Kim Jong Pete
Cartoonist Kim Jong Pete has indicated that his long-range cartoons would no longer be tested on colleagues and that he would shut down one of his drawing programs, signaling a willingness to make concessions.
The dictator made no mention of suspending short-range cartoon testing and also hinted that he didn’t intend to give up his cartoon arsenal.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.