China's Intrusions Into Philippine Territory in the West Philippine Sea
A cartoon for Pitik Bulag and Facts First Initiative. #FactsFirstPH
Since 2014, Filipino activists, leftist groups, and youth groups have been vocal in opposing China’s island-building activities in the West Philippine Sea. In 2013, the Philippines challenged China’s expansive maritime claims by filing a historic case with an international tribunal.
Since 2014, hundreds of activists, leftist groups, and youth groups have staged various protests against China’s construction activities in the West Philippine Sea, according to VOA News, SCMP, and CNN Philippines reports. The groups called on China to stop undermining the Philippines’ sovereignty and denounced China’s encroachment on the Philippines’ exclusive economic zone.
Cartoon based on this article
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.