China's ex-railway minister, sentenced to death.
Liu Zhijun, China's ex-railway minister, sentenced to death for corruption of embezzling more than US$1 billion, is to be suspended in front of bullet train for two years, just to pacify the public and sending warnings to corrupted communist party officials.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.