Nahid Zamani: 'This year, on the eve of November 25, the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, is the best time to remind the world that many girls have been deprived of their right to education by the Taliban in recent months! The right to education is not just about going to school but is about the right of having dreams, being able to imagine about better future, and trying hard to make those wishes true.' Check out our collections to see more cartoons about the burqa or gender inequality.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.