Prime Minister Theresa May has announced that Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty will be invoked on the 29th of March 2017, beginning formal negotiations on the exit of the UK from the EU. "Brexit" has resulted in moves by the Scottish Government to arrange a second referendum on independence and, following gains by nationalists in this month's election, raised the prospect of Irish reunification.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.