The Big Question
After a lull in Islamist terrorism during the Trump years, counterterrorism authorities are bracing for a potential onslaught of terrorist attacks on the U.S homeland as presumptive "president-elect" Biden prepares to lift Trump's restrictions on U.S. entry from thirteen jihadist hotspots on his first day in office.
The big question is: when and where will they strike?
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.