Based on a True Story
http://sinkers.org/stage/?p=1132 No, really, at least bits of it... Last week, I copped a peek at MSNBC in time to catch a woman made entirely of plastic babbling an item about Capitol Hill leaders' reaction to the discovery that US Olympic Team uniforms were made in China. Faster than you could say "8% unemployment", Harry Reid and John Boehner were publicly crapping their pants on the topic of the export of US jobs to China. After offering up this news, the anchordolly said -- for real, I shit you not -- "At last, something that Democrats and Republicans can agree on."
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.