Band Of Rebels
Here's a game you can play while watching the "news": every time you see a report from Libya and hear the phrase "Libyan rebels", insert the phrase "supported by US and NATO airstrikes" after it, to get a more accurate picture of what's going on.
Then, ask yourself this question: why is the US so gung-ho to intervene in Libya while totally ignoring an equally horrific regime in Syria? Here's a hint: it's got three letters, it's black and goopy, and there's a whole lot of it under the ground in Libya... and it sure as hell isn't freedom.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.