In solidarity with Badiucao, the dissident Chinese cartoonist who unmasked in public for the first time this past week, cartoonists are encouraged to post their own drawings of the iconic “Tank Man” to Twitter. Use the hashtag #Tiananmen31 and copy in @Twitter to make sure those in charge of the platform see your post. We want to pressure them to add a commemorative emoji, something they failed to do for the 30th anniversary of the protests and massacre in Beijing 04/06/89.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.