The French government called its ambassadors in the US and Australia for consultations - for which they will return to Paris temporarily - in response to the recently announced security agreement with the United Kingdom and Australia.
"The abandonment of the ocean-class submarine project that Australia and France had been working on since 2016 and the announcement of a new partnership with the United States to study the possibility of future cooperation on nuclear-powered submarines constitute unacceptable behavior between allies. and partners; its consequences affect the very concept we have of our alliances, our partnerships and the importance of the Indo-Pacific for Europe. "
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.