António Costa, Prime Minister of Portugal. Last October 6 won the elections but could form a majority in Parliament. After several contacts with the parties, he decided that he will make arrangements with the various parties according to the needs of state budget approval, thus not assuming any kind of government coalition.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.