Anti-Terror Concrete Bollards
Inspired by a recent trip to Melbourne, Australia.
The local government has placed dozens of these huge concrete blocks in vulnerable places around the city in case of another vehicular attack like the one in January this year.
The two square holes used to crane them into place reminded me of eyes.
From a certain angle their "eyes" seemed to be fearfully gazing down the street watching for a speeding car about to ram pedestrians, or so my over-active brain imagined.
Anyway, there were no attacks, and the plane didn't explode on the way home either, so all's good.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.