Anti-Gay Bill in Uganda
In spite of a successful campaign by the Civil Society Coalition on Human Rights and Constitutional Law (CSCHRCL) within Uganda that prevented the Bill's passage when it was introduced in 2009, the Anti-Homosexuality Bill has reappeared on the agenda of the Ugandan Parliament. For more cartoons on this subject, visit our collection Gay Rights.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.