And the Worms Ate Into Her Brain
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was buried on Tuesday; the so-called "towering champion of women's rights" whose good works will count for zero in eternity after her failure to protect the most vulnerable in society - the unborn child - presiding for nearly three decades over court rulings which determined the fate of untold numbers of unborn children, including females, murdered in Planned Parenthood clinics and other abortion slaughterhouses across the United States.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.