Alzheimer's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease (AD) or simply Alzheimer's is a currently incurable but treatable degenerative disease. Treatment improves health, slows cognitive decline, treats symptoms, controls behavioral changes, and provides comfort and quality of life for the elderly and their families. It was first described in 1906 by the German psychiatrist Alois Alzheimer, from whom he inherited the name. It is the leading cause of dementia in people over 60 years
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.