World Food Day
Every year, we celebrate World Food Day to appreciate the amazing food we eat, but also to tackle world hunger. This day is celebrated on October 16, which marks the creation of FAO in 1945. World Food Day was established in November 1979, suggested by former Hungarian Minister of Agriculture and Food Dr Pal Romany.
The theme for this year's World Food Day is, “Our actions are our future. Better production, better nutrition, a better environment, and a better life.” The food we choose and the way we consume it affect our health and that of our planet.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.