World Cup Qatar
At least 6,500 migrant workers died during the construction of the World Cup stadiums in Qatar between 2010 and 2020. Since the allocation of the World Cup, construction is happening at a rapid pace in the country.
Migrant workers from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are working next to the football stadiums, also on roads and even a whole new city where the World Cup final is to be played.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.