IS is not happy with this cartoon about the oppression of women under Sharia law. First published a few days ago, Osam Hajjaj has been receiving verbal abuse and, worse, death threats from IS supporters residing in Jordan. Osama's response: 'Those cowards won’t stop me. I still believe that freedom of thought and expression is a human right.' We share Osama's belief and that's why we run this cartoon today. It is published with the express permission of Osama. Read more about the threats to Osama (in Arabic) here and here.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.