China declared the Winter Olympics open, inviting the world back — sort of — to Beijing, for the pandemic era’s second Games. Human rights activists issued a call to action against the event, imploring athletes and sponsors to speak out against what they call the “genocide games”
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.