who protects child laborers in emergencies?
Historically the response to child labor in emergencies has been inadequate, but it is increasingly recognized as a growing issue in many emergencies and is no longer only considered a development issue. With children’s needs addressed more holistically through case management and systems approaches it is gaining prominence as a key child protection concern during humanitarian crises.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.