In Myanmar, traditional new year ceremony is held in April, which is called "Thingyan". During these days, people enjoy the events by pouring water to each other aiming to clean the old year's dirt. This's the Traditional beliefs and Thingyan is held also in Thainland, Cambodia and Laos. But, in reality, some place are difficult to assess water including drinking water.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.