The coronavirus is proving a crushing burden for those in the front lines of healthcare. In the United States there have been many demonstrations of appreciation, but what healthcare nurses and other staffers need is personal protective equipment (enough so that they don't need to keep reusing old equipment), hazardous-duty pay, enough ICU beds, enough providers so that they can get rest breaks, and especially for the public to make their jobs easier by consistently wearing masks, practicing social distancing and taking other precautions to avoid the virus and not overwhelm hospitals.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.