Violence against women
In Iran "Women are [seen] as the property of men," There are no official statistics kept in Iran about honor killings, but according to academic articles and university-thesis estimates cited by the daily Ebtekar, every year between 375 and 450 such killings occur in Iran, in which mostly women are killed by their male relatives -- including their husbands, fathers, and brothers -- in the name of preserving the family's "honor."
Women have been killed for losing their virginity, bearing a child outside of marriage, infidelity, requesting a divorce, or even over unfounded rumors of being engaged in activity that would taint their family's status.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.