The 184 French people drawn by lot submitted their final report to the government on Sunday, as well as a "manifesto" to ask it to take up the subject. Emmanuel Macron must receive them on Monday to say what follow-up he intends to give to their work.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.