Under the Kilt
On September 18, Scotland will hold a referendum to decide to become independent from the UK or not. For the first time, the 'yes'-vote has inched ahead in the polls. There is uncertainty about the consequences of Scottish independence. Ironically, one of the first things the independent nation will be expected to do is to apply to join the EU. But, according to Gianfranco Uber, European federalism might well prove the answer to resolve issues of regional autonomy.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.