UK and European Union
Under the terms of the draft withdrawal agreement, there will be a 21-month transition period after the UK leaves lasting to the end of 2020. The future relations document sets out the basis for economic, security and defence co-operation from the start of 2021 onwards. The UK has said it hopes to agree a trade deal by then although most observers believe it will take much longer, based on other trade agreements.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.