Turkey: Hiding secularism under covers
In 1935 Kemal Atatürk transformed Hagia Sophia into a museum. The white plaster covering many of the mosaics was removed.
In 2020 Erdogan changed the status of Hagia Sophia from a museum to a mosque. Mosaics in Hagia Sophia will be covered again.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.