Like all economic activities that have been heavily hit by the pandemic, banks around the world are downsizing their workforce. Some big European banks cut back on their staff, as analysts predict US banks would cut 200,000 jobs, or 10% of employees, over the next decade
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.