For Tunisia, the Struggle Has Just Begun
The popular uprising in Tunisia has succeeded in overthrowing Ben Ali, and hopes are that a more open, free and democratic society will emerge. Unfortunately, getting rid of Ben Ali does not solve all of Tunisia's problems. The road ahead is long and difficult. This cartoon was inspired by the excellent Tunisia cartoons by Dan Carino and Sherif Arafa. I hope it adds a valuable perspective.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.