Alexis Tsipras is the leader of SYRIZA left coalition party in Greece. His anti-austerity rhetoric has awarded him and his party a meteoric rise from obscure fringe party status to a contender for Prime Minister in the coming elections in Greece. Of course this has been cause for a huge furore… he’s the man of the hour… and not only in Greece! Of course the role of the cartoonist is to document this in the best and funniest (?) possible way… It is done in the popular ‘subjectivity of perception’, which is also one of my favorites! Enjoy!
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.