Donald Trump ratings down sharply after second presiden On Friday night, according to the Real Clear Politics poll average, the gap between the two candidates was 4.7 percentage points. (Clinton stood at 47.6 per cent; Trump was at 42.9 per cent.) In the Huffington Post’s poll average, which covers a slightly different selection of polls from the Real Clear Politics survey, Clinton’s lead was even bigger: 6.4 percentage points. (Clinton at 48.1 per cent, Trump at 41.7 per cent.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.