Trump has always said the quiet part out loud
Ever since Richard Nixon, the Southern Strategy has shielded the Republican Party in its endeavor to increase its political power among the country's white electorate by quietly coating their platform in racist rhetoric. The Southern Strategy gets its strength in its abstraction and ambiguity. It allows Republicans to say racist things while making it impossible to prove that it is racist in the absence of explicitly racist language.
Racist rhetoric is not new with the Republican Party, this has been the GOP's bread and butter since 1968. What is new is that Trump is saying the quiet part out loud.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.