The Treacherous Art of Tearing at Human Towers
The TUG of WAR between Spain's PM Rajoy (left) and Catalonia's President Puigdemont (r.), in front of Barcelona's Sagrada Família, where a "CASTELL" (acrobatic human tower) of 9 levels has just been achieved. But the tight rope cuts the tower in two and makes people fall down. Rajoy is based on a Guardia Civil bus, under a Spanish flag that claims: MY LAWS MAKE THE PEOPLE. Whereas Puigdemont is standing on 2 ballot boxes under a Catalan flag that claims: MY PEOPLE MAKE THE LAWS. In the middle, on the basis of the human tower, is a reference to Thomas Paine's 1776 pamphlet "COMMON SENSE"...
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.