TRADE AND COVID
The outbreak of COVID-19 is taking place in the context of a weakening world trade that has dragged on since the 2008-2009 financial crisis. The rapid spread of the COVID-19 and the measures adopted by the government have had serious consequences in the main world economies. If a large part of the productive activities has been interrupted, first in Asia and later in Europe, North America and the rest of the world, there have been generalized boundary lines. A marked increase in performance has been given place, especially in the United States, with the consequent reduction in demand for goods and services.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.