Terror goes mental
There is a "huge risk of terrorist attacks in the European Union" over the coming holiday season, warns EU. The polarisation in society caused by the Israel-Hamas war is increasing the risk of violence, officials explain. Recently, a tourist was fatally stabbed and two more injured in Paris, by a man shouting "Allahu Akbar" (Arabic for "God is greatest"). The suspect, who pledged allegiance to the Islamic State before the attack, had also been subject to close psychological surveillance for mental health issues
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.