The football riots in Egypt left 74 people dead. The police and military are blamed for not taking action to protect the victims, and many Egyptians feel this action was deliberate, out of vengeance against the ultras — football fans who have been among the most aggressive protesters over the past year.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.