Taming the ICC
The 23rd Summit of the African Union (AU) takes place this weekend in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea. Top on the agenda is: immunity for sitting heads of state and senior government officials in the proposed expansion of the African Court of Justice and Human Rights. The AU's proposal to revamp the African court was largely motivated by its resistance to the trials of President Uhuru Kenyatta and Deputy President William Ruto at the International Criminal Court (ICC). This cartoon was commissioned by The Hague Trials Kenya.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.