Syrian Cartoonist Attacks Regime
This cartoon is in support of Syrian cartoonist Ali Ferzat, and a reminder to all cartoonists to keep fighting oppression. Ali Ferzat was brutally attacked by masked men, who broke his hands (to stop him drawing) and left him on the road outside Damascus. A stark reminder of the dangers cartoonists can face, but also of how they are feared by oppressors. This cartoon was republished by the Washington Post.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.