Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak had strong words for Myanmar State Counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi and her government in a scathing address at a rally in solidarity with the ethnic Rohingya in Kuala Lumpur. He had faced various problems and investigation due to corruptions, at present moment. Some analysts told that he try to change the public's points of view from his failed management, to religious aspect.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.