"The discussion was not easy." With these words, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg summed up the meeting of the members of the alliance with representatives of the Russian government hours. Four were discussed about the security situation in Europe, in particular Ukraine, but an agreement or a change in positions was not modified. As NATO calls on Russia to withdraw its nearly 100,000 troops from the Ukrainian border, Russian diplomats reiterated the Kremlin's demand that NATO should not accept any more new members and that it should push back troops from new eastern member states. European. But the alliance rejected Russia's demands, Stoltenberg said.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.