Stoning Culture / Honor-Killing
The killings are commonly carried out on women and girls refusing to enter an arranged marriage, being in a relationship that is disapproved by their relatives, having sex outside marriage, becoming the victims of rape, or engaging in relationships.
From Sitara and Shakila to Gulnaar and Ayesha, or the woman who was stoned to death in a village of Baghlan province, or the girl who was raped in public, and the worst of all, women in Afghanistan live with the nightmare that they might be stoned to death. And this story of evolved and wise human being, continues…
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.