Last week, this cartoon (featuring Hitler) renewed an ongoing debate about the use of stereotypes in cartoons. Many artists argue that the stereotype is an indispensable tool in the cartoonist's toolbox, while others argue that the use of stereotypes is unimaginative and not constructive to an artist's message (also read the opposing columns on our blog). The debate has been going ever since, and has led to some interesting cartoon contribtutions by Gianfranco Uber, KAP, Pavel Constantin, and Sofia Mamalinga.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.