Stand Your Ground NRA (NRA logo reboot)
Let us face the facts, the old NRA (National Rifle Association) logo was in shocking need of an update. They got rid of the olive branch awhile back, yet we've taken the logo into the reality of the now. Dual glocks with extended magazine clips... brass cartridges flying around... pantywaist bald-eagle head has been replaced with a terrifying skeksis head. The shield under the scramble has been replaced with a heap of dead children bleeding out from various sucking gunshot wounds. STAND YOUR GROUND NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION!
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.